Translate

Monday, July 21, 2014

Kittens Need a Cat Scratcher

The kittens that I rescued three weeks ago are at the age where they need to learn how to scratch on a post.  So we went shopping at PetSmart today to get some ideas.

Let me tell you, there are so many scratching posts that come in a variety of styles and sizes.  Normally we buy a scratching post that fits our adult cat’s needs; the cats that scratch our Berber carpet do well with the cat scratching trees that are covered with carpet.   My one cat goes after the side of our sofa so we bought a silsal robe covered post and this style satisfied my furniture scratching cat.
Cat Adoption Guide

The five kittens that we rescued are climbers as they will climb up my body to stand on my shoulder and purr in my ear.  This behavior is a good sign that they need a cat tree or a cat scratcher that is mounted over the door like SmartCat Muliti cat climber at amazon.com.


Now that we have an idea as to what cat scratcher would be best we are going to watch for pet product sale. 

No comments: