Translate

Friday, October 26, 2018

Christmas Shirts for Cat Lovers

For the last several years I have designed a variety of Christmas cat pattern shirts at my Zazzle store. I bought the shirts to give as gifts to my neighbors and friends who helped us throughout the year with the feral cat colony and stray cats that were in our care.

A cute  Christmas cat designed t-shirt for kids. 

Then to my surprise, one of my neighbors asked if she could buy one of the shirts for her daughter.  From that point forward I was in the business of selling my Christmas cat shirts. 

As a designer at Zazzle I will do the artwork for the shirt but I do not own the shirt.  I earn a royalty for the design when it is sold and this royalty I use to pay for the products that I use for the cats. 

So with that said, if you are someone who likes cats then you will love the Christmas cat shirts.  To view at my online store you would click on the hyperlink under the photo and this link will take you to the product where you can view it larger and in a higher resolution. 

Thank you for your continued support of our mom and pop cat shelter.

All of the shirts come in a variety of styles which include long sleeves and hoodies. The cat design can be transferred to another product if you do not want cat clothing.




Fun Christmas Party Ready T-Shirt




Christmas Cat with Holiday Tree T-Shirt



This shirt was designed from a cut out of my rescued FIV cat named Sam


Cute White / Red Santa Cat Christmas Girls T-Shirt


Meow it's Christmas Toddler Long Sleeve T-Shirt




No comments: